Monday, February 7, 2011

100th day of school

2.4: Friday was the 100th day of school. I must admit that I hadn't been counting with my students like some teachers do, but let's be honest, I jumped on that opportunity to dress in theme for a day! I did regret my decision a little when I walked into staff devotions that morning and I was the only one decked out, but it made it totally worth it when I saw my kids and they saw me. Many of them just died in laughter, which I didn't mind. Anything to make their year memorable. Perhaps they will remember me as their crazy 3rd grade teacher who dressed like she was 100 years old. All of the teachers were asking me where I got all these old clothes...my response: unfortunately these are all things I wear. Embarrassing? Naw. My mom did always say that I'm gonna turn old before she does. This is one of these times that she's right. 


[my girls dressed up like little old ladies. it was pretty funny]


[one of the VERY few other teachers that dressed up. middle school math teacher, Robyn, wearing 100 math related materials]

No comments:

Post a Comment