Friday, January 28, 2011

photo.of.the.day

Ok so I am fully aware that my blogging skills are quite awful. I have been trying to think of a way to get myself motivated to blog. I thought since I take a lot of pictures, may be the whole "photo of the day" idea will work with me! Most people start them as their new years resolution, but 1. i don't really set those and 2. well it's almost February. So my goal is pretty obvious. I'm hoping this will give me a way to just write a short little blurb about my picture. So here we go.

PS. I actually had this idea about a week ago. But still haven't done it. ha. And haven't actually taken a picture everyday. MAN this goal seems really hopeful right? So here's ones from my time since I've been back. Just consider it a lucky day because you get more than ONE photo of the day! Woohoo!

[1.11 first day back to school: made some "snow in a bag." you can tell from their faces that they're excited to be back at school....or may be it was the snow?]

[1.14 dominican dance party. it definitely fed my need to get my groove on]

[1.15 ok so we actually found this last semester but i took the picture on this day so it counts. we found this old window in a lady's junk pile down the street. we plan to clean it up and hang it on the wall. no need to make it look shabby for the shabby chic look because it already is!]

[1.16 Lorraine's (center, pink shirt) surprise birthday! she was for real surprised!]

[1.17 birthday lunch for Stef (middle), a new art intern this semester!]

more pictures to come. i just couldn't get them to upload. oh the joys of me and technology. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! It's great to see snippets of your life in the DR in the great pictures that you take. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete